Korean Drama Idol

Latest News of Korean Drama Idol

2011/06/22

Lee Min Ho Celebrate his Birthday on City Hunter Sets

Lee Min Ho Celebrate his Birthday on City Hunter Sets, Today June 22nd is the birthday of Lee Min ho. There's something different on Lee Min Ho's Birthday this year. he has to celebrate his 24th birthday together with City Hunter Korean Drama crew.

"Every year I always share my birthday with fans. This year I have to shoot on my birthday," wrote Lee in his personal account me2day on Wednesday

Lee Min Ho Agency Spokesman, Starhaus Entertainment 10Asia when contacted via telephone revealed that Min Ho will celebrate his birthday with staff and other actors in the 'City Hunter'. Read further about City Hunter Drama on previous post on Korean Drama Idols.

"Thanks for the birthday greeting. I will try my best acting on City Hunter. Have an awesome day! Fighting!," Said Min-ho.

Min Ho is usually celebrated her birthday by holding a fan. Last year, he invited 4000 fans to attend his birthday celebrations. In addition to fans, was also present as a fellow actor Kim Bum, Jung Il Woo, also a singer 2AM, Younha, and SeeYa.

Well Happy Birthday lee min ho.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More